Tuesday 12 December 2006

Australia Post calling!

My well excersized postie just dropped this in to me:

Jolly Jumbuck semi custom Christmas Shorties for Charlie (Front (L) and Back (R) pic). As usual Irene has done an amazing job. I can't wait for him to wake up now so I can get them on him :-)





Wool Booster - I've never tried one of these and am looking forward to it. Charlie has turned into a fireman in the pants department iykwim!



It really goes to show how each child is uniqly different to the next and I see this magnified with twins. Luke, the eldest and smallest twin crawled at 9m, his elder brother Charlie didn't crawl properly until he was 13m. I heard the boys wake this morning as usual and when I went in this is how I found Luke (11m &4days):


Charlie did not stnad in his cot (or anywhere for that matter) until he was 14m old! Wil the bigger and younger twin does not put any weight on his feet and can only do a lopsided commando crawl at the moment - All uniquly different but loved all the same :-)
Suraya is at daycare today, so it's a quiet day here today. I have to return a call to interview a new daycare mum. We had one, and when she was here she was great but unfortunately she had too many other commitments and was turning up less and less often. We've been fortunate enough to have an 'In home care' service in our area which means I can have someone look after my kids in my home. As much as I love my kids, it's nice to be able to duck off to the shops alone without having to unload the twin pram, then get stopped by every second person on the way in - it turns a 10min trip into a 45min expidition! I do understand why we stop people though - I'd stop and look to if I saw this: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/jeffebme/DSCF1735.jpg










No comments: