Monday 11 December 2006

Oh dear..lol

I could find my blog to read it, but it wouldn't let me login to manage it..lol..Was getting very frustrated and have neglected all of the things I needed to get done this morning. Anyway, am obviously in now so will now get back to normal household duties. Here's my 'To-Do-List':
  • Washing (Nappies, Clothes & towels)
  • Dishes (bottles and breakfast dishes)
  • Fold yesterdays laundry & put away
  • Clear the ironing basket
  • and anything else I get in will be a bonus!

Suraya has her pre-school orientation day this afternoon, I am so excited for her, I know she is going to have such a great time but as I am sure other mum's know, it will also be a sad day. My baby weill be growing, her brother's will miss her to play with during the day and the house will be so quiet! *Sob* Better get onto that to do list!

No comments: